The City of Boise is helping neighborhoods across the city develop their own unique identities. Part of this effort includes the creation of neighborhood branding for use on social media, signs and other material.
You might have already noticed new neighborhood signs in places like Central Bench, Central Rim and Sunset.
Now it’s our turn to work with the City and a local consultant to create branding materials for West Bench. This short survey will gather input from you and other neighbors to help support the creative process.
To help inform your answers, please review some of our neigborhood’s key public features.
Spaulding Ranch Park (being developed)
- A 20 acre homestead on Cole Road featuring a historic farmhouse, barn & silo.
- Our neighborhood worked with the City to create a master plan for developing it into a unique regional park.
- Master Plan: https://www.cityofboise.org/media/3638/2017_08_23_spaulding-ranch_large-boards.pdf
- KTVB Story: https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/boise-plans-to-preserve-history-with-spaulding-ranch/395592067
- Idaho Architecture Project: https://idahoarchitectureproject.org/s/1379/Spaulding-Ranch
Fairmont Park & Pool
- Featuring a pool, sports fields and tennis courts.
- Recently added a new picnic shelter and walking path
- Learn more at https://www.cityofboise.org/departments/parks-and-recreation/parks/fairmont-park/
Library! at Cole & Ustick
- Celebrated its 10th year anniversary in 2019
- Learn more at https://www.boisepubliclibrary.org/locations/library!-at-cole-ustick/
For a map that includes these and other neighborhood assets, see http://wbnaboise.org/?page_id=3660