NEIGHBORHOOD VISIONING EVENT
APRIL 29, 2018 | 2:00-4:00 P.M. | FAIRMONT PARK | 7929 W NORTHVIEW ST
- All West Bench residents are invited to a Visioning Event for the West Bench Neighborhood. Come tell us what your ideal neighborhood looks like and learn about the City of Boise’s Energize Our Neighborhoods initiative.
- Get involved to help identify future projects and programs for your neighborhood.
WHAT IS A VISIONING EVENT?
- A visioning event brings neighborhood residents together to develop a shared vision for where they live, work and play.
- No idea is too big or small – the goal is to think creatively and passionately about future investments that support the neighborhood’s shared vision.
To learn more about the visioning event, please contact Nikki Drake at 208/570-6849 or email@example.com.
WHAT IS ENERGIZE OUR NEIGHBORHOODS?
Energize Our Neighborhoods is a community collaboration to help make our neighborhoods unique and desirable. By aligning resources, we can improve livability and make measurable change.
Recently we had the opportunity to hear from VRT at our member meeting at the time they were looking for input from the community to apply to their long range plans
Click below for the finalised plan. Valley Connect 2.0
May 10th Agenda
At a meeting of WBNA Board members (Minutes here) WBNA Board Decided we would have a visioning event of our own.
Board member Jonathan Melby will lead the group in a brainstorming session
to help guide WBNA using the base question What does it mean for WBNA to be Successful? .
Intended deliverable will be a loosely prioritized List of neighborhood goals.
The Boise City Council has been discussing ways to engage Boise residents on issues that we all care about. In a survey sent out early in the year, many residents said that they’d like to hear from us through town halls, similar to how they hear from their legislators. The first town hall will be held from 7-9 p.m. on Wednesday, April 11 at Fire Station 4, at 8485 Ustick Road.
Our friends at West Valley Neighborhood Association would like to invite everyone to celebrate their neighborhood.
Learn more HERE
Valley Ride is working on an ambitious transit plan and needs your input.
Please take a moment and take the survey HERE
Exciting news! Boise has been chosen as a focus city for the National street service.
Things are going to move fast and this will be an opportunity to get involved with your streets.
With funding from the Ford Motor Company the service is looking to recruit 30 part time (5 ish hours a week for 10 weeks) and either 1 or 2 full time Lead Rangers for 5 months.
Learn more about the program and apply for these exciting positions HERE
Also check out the info on the attached Flyer
Street Ranger Ads
Feb 8th 8:00 PM (Please note time change)
Library at Cole and Ustick
- 8:00 Call to Order
- Annual review and current status of ongoing grants and projects
- Review of BBBC Vision and Mission statements (See attachment link below)
- Vote to adopt BBBC Statements
- Election of officers
- Energize Our Neighborhoods. and 2018 plans.
Boise Bike Boulevard Coalition Vision and Mission