West Bench Neighborhood Association.
Your involvement in the WBNA is a way you can help build community, stay informed and contribute to the neighborhood you live in.
We hold meetings on the second thursday of odd numbered months see our calendar for details.
- Provide an open process by which all members of the association may involve themselves in the affairs of the neighborhood
- Identify the physical and social needs of the neighborhood
- Identify ways to meet those needs, including seeking funding sources and programs
- Educate members about issues affecting neighborhoods
- Engage the neighborhood in the planning and development process
- Provide an opportunity for the people of the neighborhood to participate in the decision-making processes of the agencies that impact neighborhoods.
Check back at this site regularly for updated information.
- Click “Home” for the latest WBNA updates and community information.
- Access the calendar through this site or subscribe with your G-Mail account
- Buy local, Check out your local businesses in our local Business Directory