Energize Open House in West Bench Neighborhood
Wed, April 10, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Morley Nelson Elementary (7701 W Northview St)
After gathering Visioning feedback from people who live, work, and have children who attend school in West Bench throughout 2018, we are ready for the next step in the Visioning process. You helped identify ways to improve your neighborhood, now come learn about potential projects and vote for your top choice! We will also provide updates on current projects and plans for the neighborhood, as well as information about City programs and resources.
The top project(s) will be selected for development and implementation, and residents will be able to join the working group(s) formed for the project focus area(s). Click here to be notified of Energize updates and opportunities to be involved in projects.
At the Open House, you will be able to vote for one of the following projects:
- Settlers Canal Project. Cleanup, beautification, and enhancement of the area along Settlers Canal on Goddard St. (across from Capital High).
- Spaulding Ranch Orchard Phase One. First phase of planting for an orchard at Spaulding Ranch.
- Public Art on Ustick Rd. and Milwaukee St. Public art installation on the southeast corner of Ustick Rd. and Milwaukee St.
- Basketball Court at Milwaukee Park. A basketball court behind (east of) the sports fields.
- Neighborhood events, cleanups, and community-building efforts. Neighborhood event(s) and activities to engage and connect residents and build/strengthen a sense of community.
If you aren’t able to attend the West Bench Open House, you can still vote on a project. Be on the lookout for a postcard in the mail that will include the list of projects. Vote for your top choice, and return the postcard (postage paid) to the Energize team. Be sure to mail in your vote by April 30th!
Contact the Energize team with any questions at email@example.com.