Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 7:00 p.m.
Sagebrush Room at the Library! at Cole & Ustick
WBNA is kicking off the year with a meeting to discuss a list of issues and activities for 2013:
1. Spaulding Ranch — Can we defend its historic preservation district status? We need to vote at our meeting on this issue.
- “Allow WBNA Board of Directors to speak on behalf of it’s members at public meetings. For the purpose of supporting WBNA Board’s position on proposed Spaulding Ranch developoment. and it’s objection to any motion to lift historic overlays for such development.”
2. Obtain funds to keep website functioning.
3. Distribute Vinyl Clings to form partnerships with businesses in our area.
4. Design Review rules, and our City relationship
5. Sidewalk completion on Ash Park
6. Vandalism & other problems in commercial areas.
7. NeighborWoods program.
8. Bicycle route planning in West Bench area
9. Reschedule Yearly Meeting to February 6th 2013