With the help from a grant from the City of Boise WBNA is in the midst of a re-branding.
One of these 3 images will be the basis of the WBNA Brand Identity.
It will be used on ….
- Street Sign Toppers marking our neighborhood boundaries
- Association Letterhead
- Websites and Social media accounts
- Event and promotional print and signage
The previous survey returned a number of concepts to use in the design.
- The barn and silo at Spaulding
- Friendly place to raise a family
- Wide streets established neighborhoods
- Mountain views
- Mature trees
- And many more
With this feedback from neighbors, the WBNA Board has been working with Jasper Advertising & Marketing to create these 3 final design choices. Vote only once and choose just one.
(Samples are all in black and white and only the winner will be colorized)