Here is an update
PZ EPlan Review Applications in Review Process
- SUB14-00010 2572 N CHRISTINE ST
- SUB14-00017 Breckenwood Subdivision
- PUD14-00002 Develop a community of 6-four plexes and Keep the existing 1 Single family Residence
- DHR14-00071 Staff-2,500 square foot shell building
- CZC14-00042 1701 No. Regal Dr. Boise
WBNA has responded to these applications in order to maintain grounds for appeal
Fairview Cole intersection.
- Attended open house discussed plans with planners and engineers.
- Filled out survey
- Center medians were a little longer than shown on previous plans
Fairview Access Management Strategy
- Joined the Fairview Business Alliance (FBA)
- Attended 2 FBA meetings in preparation of ACHD Meeting. They were very pleased to have a neighborhood point of view.
- Testified against mid block medians as part of the Fairview access strategy.
- ACHD Ruled against medians until after all other improvements are installed and evaluated.
- Organizing an effort with City officials
- Meeting scheduled with GAP planner and Historic preservation manager on March 7th
- Would like a volunteer to help spearhead a social media campaign against development Contact Rmarler@gmail.com if you are interested